Riyadh, The Ministry of Interior announced that capital punishment has been carried out in the regions of Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Eastern, Qassim and Asir on a number of culprits who have adopted the extremist terrorist ideology and formed terrorist cells to spread corruption, insecurity, chaos, sedition and sectarianism and threaten the public peace and social welfare in addition to attacking security headquarters by using explosive bombs, killing of a number of security men and breaching of the trust in cooperation with hostile parties harming the supreme interests of the country.
The Ministry of Interior issued a statement as follows:
"In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of all creation.
The following names, who are all Saudi nationals, have adopted terrorist and extremist thinking and formed terrorist cells in order to wreak havoc, destabilize security, spread chaos, stir sectarian sedition and harm social stability and security, through attacking security posts using explosives and bombs, that claimed the lives of an array of security men attacked from aback and showing disloyalty by collaborating with hostile parties aiming at demising the ultimate interests of the nation:
1. Ahmed Hassan Ali Al Rabee.
2. Ahmed Hussein Ali Al-Aradi.
3. Ahmed Faisal Hassan Al-Darwish.
4. Jaber Zuhair Jaber Al-Marhoon.
5. Hussein Hassan Ali Al Rabee.
6. Hussein Ali Jassim Al-Humaidi.
7. Hussein Qassem Ali Al-Abboud.
8. Hussein Mohammed Ali Al Musallam.
9. Haidar Mohammed Ibrahim Al Leif.
10. Khaled Hamoud Jawir Al-Faraj.
11. Khaled Abdulkarim Saleh Al-Tuwaijri.
12. Salem Abdullah Awad Al-Amri Al-Harbi.
Source: Saudi Press Agency